We provide on on the job training supported by formal training.
Our development plans include:
- Sales Development Programme – This one year blended learning programme focus on developing our Sales Executives through mentoring, on the job training and workshops.
- Graduate Management Development Programme – Our 18 month programme gives newly graduated students an opportunity work and learn about each of our departments and in their final six months to specialise in their chosen function such as sales, hr or operations.
- Management Development – This workshop based programme aims to support middle management in their development and closer towards their goal of developing in our organisation. We cover topics such as finance, people management skills, revenue and health and safety, etc.
- Senior Management Development Programme – this programme is aimed at our general managers and give them an opportunity to network, develop and share ideas with their peers. We focus on best practice, industry leaders as well as development needs of the group.
- Trainee Management Programme – this programme allows the learner to work in the hotel and go to college on a block release basis. It is an excellent way of giving operational employees the opportunity to gain theorical learning to support their on the job training.
To apply to join Dalata Hotel Group, Click Here Now.