Welcome Dalata colleagues!
This page is only for employees of Dalata Hotel Group PLC, its subsidiaries and other employees who are working at hotels owned or managed by Dalata Hotel Group PLC or its subsidiaries.
You must be eligible to participate in the Dalata Staff Benefit programme. Please refer to the Dalata Staff Benefit programme policy detailed below.
How to make your booking
- Select the hotel you wish to book and your dates of booking
- Enter password given to you by your HR Manager in to the PROMO code field
- If the staff rate is available it will return on the selected dates.
- You will then receive a booking confirmation to your email
- Complete Staff booking validation form with your HR Department (Confirmation number required) where it must be signed/stamped.
- Present Staff Booking Validation form upon check-in. NB – Failure to present the signed form at check in will result in the reservation defaulting to the selling rate on the day of arrival.
- Clayton Hotel Cardiff (Wales) can only be booked on claytonhotelcardiff.com and not Clayton Hotels group site.
- Tara Towers hotel can be booked on www.taratowers.com
- the gibson hotel can be booked on www.thegibsonhotel.ie
- Clayton Hotel Birmingham will be available to book online after Friday 20th October 2017.
- Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley will be available to book online after Friday 20th October 2017
Terms & Conditions
- All bookings must be guaranteed by credit card in order to confirm the booking.
- To avail of the employee rate the DHG employee must also be staying at the hotel.
- Maximum of 1 room per booking per staff member
- Maximum of 5 bookings per staff member per year
- Supplements may apply for upgraded room types
- A signed or stamped Staff Booking Validation form must be handed in to reception upon arrival.
- Failure to present the signed and stamped form will result in the booking defaulting to the selling rate of the hotel on the day.
- Cancellation is free of charge if hotel is notified no later than 2pm the day prior to arrival. (min of 24 hours notice)
- Each DHG hotel has committed to allocate employee rooms. There is an allocation cut off of 14 days, therefore bookings must be made 14 days in advance of arrival.
- Bookings are subject to this allocation availability.